When I was junior high school student, my mind was not so good. For example, I sometimes truanted school and play with my friends. Because junior high school isn't school rules nearly. I was free. So I was what we call problem child.
Then I could graduated from junior high school and Icould enter high school. But high school was severe school rules. That is unbearable for me. So I gave up high school. But in spend a time, I was accustomed to school rules. Although I didi't free I enjoyed every day. Because teachers and friends very kind, I was not notice severe school rules any more.
Therefore I changed my mind. I could sincere. So I thanks for person that I met in high scool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers and friends in junior high school or high school are precious treasure in our life, aren't you! And my high scholl had severe school rules, so I agree with your thinking.
ReplyDeleteWell, it seems that you had a valuable learning experience that eventually led you to come here to Ferris!
ReplyDelete