Do you know this word"No music No life"? I think too strongly. Music gives many things for us. I love both of play and listen to music.
First, I can play the horn, piano and bass. When I was kinder garden, I started play the music. I played the piano at first. Next I was junior high school student, I belonged to blass band club and played the horn. After I entered at the university, I started the bass. Because I was interested in rock. Whenever I play instrument, I'm very happy.
Second, I enjoy listen to music. My favorite artist is UVERworld. When I was high school student, UVERworld came out. Then I loved UVERworld. UVERworld is Japanise rock band. UVERworld's musics and lyrics is very impressd. I am always encouraged musics and lyrics when I am hard. Last Thrusday, I participated in UVERworld Autumn TOUR 2009. I had very happy time and enjoyed.
Third, Music changed my something. When I failed to examinbation of university, I was disappointment. But music cheered me. Music was gave spirit.
Lastly, I met music and my life always enjoy. I will play and listen to music future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment